Basis for moral norms
This page is a variable.
The page identifier is Op_en2428
|Moderator:Nobody (see all)|
Click here to sign up.
Give your opinion to the peer rating of the content of this page.
What is a basis for moral norms such that it
- is not based on external authority (such as God)
- is more systematic than a result from a (series of) public vote(s)?
The system should be based on some hierarchical ethics system.
Not yet available.
- About paradigm performance and God delusion
- The role of religion in open assessment
- Basis for moral norms
- Axioms of open assessment