This page is a encyclopedia article.
The page identifier is Op_en2686
|Moderator:Pauliina (see all)|
Give your opinion to the peer rating of the content of this page.
Bioher is a research project coordinated by THL. The duration is 2008-2011. The main topics include:
- Energy production (single house and small energy plant level)
- Population (2000-10000 inh.)
- Exposure for PM2.5
- ER-functions for PM2.5
- PM2.5 emissions (->health effects)
- PM2.5 climate effect (-> health effects)
- Household heating scenarios:
- Heavy/ light oil, wood chips, pellets
- Atmospheric thermal impact
- Premature mortality