Fair division of resources
This page is a variable.
The page identifier is Op_en2429
|Moderator:Nobody (see all)
Click here to sign up.
Give your opinion to the peer rating of the content of this page.
What is a fair division of the resources of the nature so that
- it is based on equal amount of resources per person in the world,
- it is sustainable (i.e., can be maintained for long periods of time without exhaustion of resources)?
- The fair division of resources should follow the basis for moral norms
- It should be calculated for
- farm land
- fish stock
- amount of CO2 and other greenhouse gases that can be released sustainably.
Not yet available.