This page is a encyclopedia article.
The page identifier is Op_en5402
|Moderator:Nobody (see all)
Click here to sign up.
|This page is a stub. You may improve it into a full page, and then a rating bar will appear here.
Infrasound is acoustic waves whose frequency is too low to be heard, typically below 20 Hz.
Noise-related pages in Opasnet:
- Sleep disturbance (noise related)
- Can noise cause true health problems?
- Conversion formulas for environmental noise metrics
- Prevalence of daytime noise exposure over 55 dB(A) in EU
- Severity weights for noise outcomes
- Outside-inside difference in environmental noise levels
- ERF of wind turbine noise on annoyance
- Health effects of transport noise in Europe