Household Products Database
This database links over 7,000 consumer brands to health effects from Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) provided by manufacturers and allows scientists and consumers to research products based on chemical ingredients. The database is designed to help answer the following typical questions:
- What are the chemical ingredients and their percentage in specific brands?
- Which products contain specific chemical ingredients?
- Who manufactures a specific brand? How do I contact this manufacturer?
- What are the acute and chronic effects of chemical ingredients in a specific brand?
- What other information is available about chemicals in the toxicology-related databases of the National Library of Medicine?
Household products, health effects, Matierial Safety Data Sheets (MSDS), handling, igredients, brand names, auto, cleaning, laundry, pesticides, landscape, yard, personal care, home maintenance, pet care, arts and crafts, home office.