This page is a encyclopedia article.
The page identifier is Op_en3797
|Moderator:Mikko Pohjola (see all)|
Give your opinion to the peer rating of the content of this page.
Climate change typically refers to the global change of climatic patterns due to human activities, notably the release of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases. For more description, see Category:Climate change or Climate change in Wikipedia.
- Low-carbon technology policy success factors assessed
- My view on climate research by Lennart Bengtsson
- U.S. National Climate Assessment 2014 downloads
- Climate change is a health emergency (BMJ 2014; 348 doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1136/bmj.g2546)
- European Climate Adaptation Platform: Share your info
- Low carbon platform (by VTT, VATT, Metla, GTK)
- Caravan: Climate change: a regional assessment of vulnerability and adaptive capacity for the Nordic countries (by Tim Carter et al, SYKE)
- Bounding the role of black carbon in the climate system: A scientific assessment (T.C. Bond et al., Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospeheres Online ePub 15 Jan 2013. doi:10.1002/jgrd.50171
- BBC: Are Denmark's renewable energy goals wishful thinking?
- Category:Climate change
- Climate change
- Scientists Offer Passionate, Innovative Ways to Engage the Public on Climate Change
- Keskitalo, E. Carina H. (Ed.): Developing Adaptation Policy and Practice in Europe: Multi-level Governance of Climate Change, Springer, 2010.
- James Lovelock: 'humans too stupid to stop climate change', says maverick scientist
- Fall Meeting of the American Geophysical Union Climate Outlook Looking Much The Same, or Even Worse
- Ilmastofoorumi a Finnish layman society, skeptic about climate change
- Ilmastoareena the Climate Arena, organised by Kuluttajatutkimuskeskus and http://www.wwviews.org/