This page is a encyclopedia article.
The page identifier is Op_en3936
|Moderator:Jouni (see all)|
Give your opinion to the peer rating of the content of this page.
- [...] Environmental Economics [...] undertakes theoretical or empirical studies of the economic effects of national or local environmental policies around the world [...]. Particular issues include the costs and benefits of alternative environmental policies to deal with air pollution, water quality, toxic substances, solid waste, and global warming.
- Environmental economics in Wikipedia
- Economics for Equity and the Environment Network
- E3 Network homepage
- Frank Ackerman in Wikipedia
- Frank Ackerman: Can we afford the future? ISBN 1848130384
- Economics for health and the environment
- Global Development and Environment Institute (GDAE) at Tufts University
- Economics education by GDAE
- "Environmental Economics". NBER Working Group Descriptions. National Bureau of Economic Research. Retrieved 2006-07-23.