This page is a method.
The page identifier is Op_en5315
|Moderator:Jouni (see all)
|This page is a stub. You may improve it into a full page, and then a rating bar will appear here.
Guidance links are a method to show to which extent the guidance page you are reading is accepted in another guidance document. The abbreviation of the other guidance document is shown as a link. The structure of a guidance link is the following:
- where the coloured box shows the level of acceptance,
- the PFS is a link to a guidance document about plant-based food supplements (PFS),
- the in PFS shows a summary table of different guidances that are used in PFS, and
- What's this? brings you to this page.
Possible values for acceptance:
- █ accepted (the guidance presented here is accepted in the other guidance document as such)
- █ modified (the guidance presented here is accepted in the other guidance document with modifications)
- █ rejected (the guidance presented here is not accepted in the other guidance document)
- █ missing (the guidance presented here is not found in the other guidance document although you would expect it).
Cross-referencing, guidance, guidance document, acceptance, evaluation