Research about Opasnet content
This page is a method.
The page identifier is Op_en4753
|Moderator:Jouni (see all)
|This page is a stub. You may improve it into a full page, and then a rating bar will appear here.
What research can be done about Opasnet and how can it be done such that
- it helps to further develop Opasnet functionalities,
- it gives guidance on the value of contributions and thus contributors.
Based on brainstorming.
Ways to collect primary information about Opasnet content.
- Survey on the scientific quality of a page.
- Survey on the usefulness of a page.
- Peer review of a page.
- Acknowledgements of a page.
- Use value variables in assessments to evaluate the importance of a topic.
Ways to analyse information about Opasnet content.
- Use Bayesian updating to create a posterior distribution (assume Beta distribution) for scientific quality or usefulness.
- Value of information analysis of a variable page in an assessment.
- Estimation of respect earned (measured as onors) by an author based on the contributions to pages (measured from acknowledgements).